About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful little girls. I love to take pictures and experience new adventures. I love adventure, I love to hike.

This is my journey to find body image happiness. This is my journey to find health. This is my journey to find physical fitness. This is my journal of the ups and downs of weight loss and health gain.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Starting it all....

So we spent two weeks of January in Florida. I ate those two weeks away. Coming from Juneau to Florida, you just want to eat everything we can't get here. Then in my head thinking "next time I come here I won't be eating this or that." Then coming home, just have not gotten totally back on track. I have been to the gym, but not my usual 5-6 times a week. But I have been snowshoeing multiple times. My left knee is not doing great. But I am slowly getting back into my usual gym lifestyle! 

Tomorrow would have been my pro-op surgery diet start date, BUT my surgery was pushed back a week. My surgeon operates on Mondays. Well the 20th is a holiday. So they pushed me back a week, I should have had them bring it up a week. Because I am ready in my head. I want to start! So I am going to start the basic pro-op diet tomorrow. Protein shakes and a small diner. The true pre-op diet has a carb restriction, so I am working towards that. I am such a carb girl. Next monday I must be completely on track. two weeks, to shrink my liver. Then i am banded and start the healing process. 

So tomorrow I am going to skip power circuit since my knee is painful. But I am going to do yoga fit. Which I love! 

Wish me luck with the diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment