About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful little girls. I love to take pictures and experience new adventures. I love adventure, I love to hike.

This is my journey to find body image happiness. This is my journey to find health. This is my journey to find physical fitness. This is my journal of the ups and downs of weight loss and health gain.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Decision made.

I am doing it.

I have kept reading, kept talking, kept thinking. Last night I might have called it off. But I went back to my reasons in the first place. The reasons that made me find out if it was even possible in Juneau. If I decided it was a huge mistake 6 months, 1 year, 2 years out...well it is reversible. I can have it unfilled. If that is not enough I can have it removed. Most insurances will remove it since it is a foreign body. If tricare says no, well we can save up.

So I sat the girls down this morning and told them I was having surgery on my belly on monday. I explained that the doctors will cut my belly, go in, fix me up, then I will come home. I explained I will be sore for a while. That daddy will have to do mod everything the first few days. But I would be back to normal soon. And Paige related it to a surgery Rob had in Sept. So the idea of surgery is not new to them.

I asked if they had any questions. Paige did. Her question..."will you still be able to dance to the black eyed peas?" Love my kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, LB!!!

    (and I had no idea it can be reversed - that's pretty neat!)

    ReplyDelete