About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful little girls. I love to take pictures and experience new adventures. I love adventure, I love to hike.

This is my journey to find body image happiness. This is my journey to find health. This is my journey to find physical fitness. This is my journal of the ups and downs of weight loss and health gain.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Spinning!

So last night I went to bed early. I was all set for spinning. I had my workout clothes set in the bathroom. My water bottles filled. My alarm set for 4:50am! I was ready!!

So I woke up at 5:55am to Emalee looking for me (I was on the couch because I woke at 1 am and she moved into my spot...so it was just easier). I looked at my cell phone and it said 5:55 and I was mad! My alarm did not go off!

Well I got up and went to the gym anyways. Well I get on the Eliptical and turn on th TV. CNN was doing a report that iphones had some alarm failure! Really! On the morning I was all set out to spin my heart out!

Well I still spent an hour at the gym sweating my butt off on the Eliptical! I earned my 6 activity points....spinning would have been 14! I guess I will try again on Friday...the next time a spinning class fits into my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment