About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful little girls. I love to take pictures and experience new adventures. I love adventure, I love to hike.

This is my journey to find body image happiness. This is my journey to find health. This is my journey to find physical fitness. This is my journal of the ups and downs of weight loss and health gain.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday at home

So I did plan on doing a yoga video, but that did not happen. The kids and I spent the whole day at home, in PJs cleaning the house. Putting Christmas away. Doing laundry...fun stuff. I am a little bummed that I could not go to the gym. I have been going everyday. BUT Rob was working. It is Sunday and childcare is closed.

But I did very well at home with my points. As of now (6:30pm) I have 4 pts for dessert. And I plan on some popcorn!

For dinner..I made a pot roast. 3 oz is 4 pts. Then I made Mac and Cheese. I tried a new crock pot reciepe...it was okay. I use a standard generic mac and cheese pts of 8 (old pts)so 10points plus. The roll is 3pts. and peas is 3 pts for a cup...I hate like two bites...they sucked! So dinner was a heavy total of 18!!

I only ate that much mac and cheese because I had so many points left for the day...I would have had half of a serving normally! But going into dinner I had only used 8 pts+ for the day.

So I keep wanting to try spinning here. I am going to TRY to go to 5:30am spinning tomorrow. Hopefully it is not crowded!

No comments:

Post a Comment